What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number).
- Delivery and shipping address.
- Information about your sessions on our site (Time, pages visited, your location).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products.
- Voluntarily sign up to our newsletter.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Enter your email on our site and accept marketing emails.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like, if you consent to marketing emails.
- Email you to remind you of abandoned baskets, if you consent to marketing emails.
- Email you to notify you of restocked products, where you have specifically signed up to receive such notifications.
- Track your order and resolve any issues.
- Send you tracking information regarding your order.
- Communicate any issues with your order.
- Ensure the advertisements you see on other platforms are relevant to you.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company does not store your data on external systems. Your data, including email address, phone number, name and address are stored within Shopify for the purposes of fulfilling your order.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like. We will only send marketing emails where you have opted to accept marketing.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes. Unsubscribe links are provided in all marketing emails.
We do not sell your data to other companies for any purpose, including marketing.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in or syncing your basket across devices.
- Understanding how you use our website, and how we can improve your experience.
- Understanding which products appeal to you, in order to suggest similar products to you and to ensure the advertisements you see on other platforms are relevant to you.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com